I write University news and features as well as produce several sections of the website
Wanda Rogers ’79 rose from working as a secretary in the U.S. Treasury Department to leading one of its bureaus
The Pulitzer Prize winner shares the leadership lessons of Abraham Lincoln
Professor Paul Jivoff leads students on research trips through Barnegat Bay
• I produced and regularly updated the webpages devoted to the University sesquicentennial celebration
• I produced the website for the fall 2014 edition of the magazine.
As a staff writer and assistant editor, I wrote hundreds of feature stories, mainly for the paper's arts and entertainment section, TIMEOFF
Playwright Will Power revives the friendship between Stepin Fetchit and Muhammad Ali in 'Fetch Clay, Make Man’
The Michener exhibits paintings that celebrate the laymen of Depression-era America
Paul Rickert’s paintings rearrange the world, just as he did with his childhood train set
I oversaw daily news production for sections of NJ.com, which includes assigning and editing stories, the creation of multimedia and web features, and social media.
• Designed, produced and wrote this weekly feature.
• Used Storify to show how residents were documenting Hurricane Sandy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and how the storm was affecting their lives.
• Created timeline of events surrounding the disappearance based on weeks of reporting.
See more of my work on NJ.com